We at LagunaPrivatePools.com highly value your trust in choosing us for your online resorts accommodation reservation. Hence, we take your online privacy seriously.
Personal Information Collection
LagunaPrivatePools.com may collect and use the following kinds of information:
Personal information including your name, address, email address, contact numbers, affiliations, third party accounts, and other pertinent details you voluntarily enter as visitors or subscribers
Information about your use of this website including, but not limited to, data about your computing device such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, Unique Device Identifier, application version, geographic location, system language, screen resolution, search preferences related to specific searches, and other browsing behavior within this website
Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Information about past, current and potential transactions carried out over this website
LagunaPrivatePools.com may use your personal information:
- To record your resorts preferences, to make reservations on your behalf, or to communicate with you about your reservation plans
- To send you emails, special deals/offers, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our services, if you have subscribed to receive this information or you have not advised us that you do not wish to receive such communications
- To issue you statements, quotations, and invoices
- To administer accounts, collect and process payments
- To personalize the service we provide to you, tailor your experience at our website to your interests and make more appropriate travel recommendations
- To manage the website, diagnose technical problems, improve content, and allocate the resources of our systems so that your experience with our website is as efficient as possible
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use our website, inform you of new features on our Website, or provide other information that may be of interest to users
- To your access to and use of the website services
Where LagunaPrivatePools.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, [NAME] may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
LagunaPrivatePools.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
LagunaPrivatePools.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website, such as comments and post submissions, will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
LagunaPrivatePools.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.