1. A 50 percent downpayment is required to confirm the reservation.
2. Once a deposit has been made, it shall no longer be refundable under any circumstances. This is to cover up operating expenses and loss of earnings due to default cancellation of the guests. However, guests have the option to reschedule the confirmed rental.
3. Unforeseen circumstances (e.g. earthquakes, typhoons, floods, etc.) will mean re-scheduling / re-booking of reserved dates. Deposits are non-refundable.
4. Changes for your date and time schedule should be notified one (1) week before the scheduled reservation.
5. In case of default inability to come on your reserved date, downpayment will be automatically forfeited.
6. Payments for the remaining balance should be handed over to the caretaker upon check-in.
7. Guest shall be held accountable for the proper use of facilities.
8. The resort owners shall not be held liable in case occupants/lessees shall violate any law.
9. The resort owners shall be free from any damages, liability, or responsibility arising out of any untoward incidents involving the guests during the scheduled rental.
10. The resort owners are not held liable and is fully not responsible on any losses, accidents or injuries that may occur during your stay within the resort’s premises.
11. Guests will be held responsible for any damages and/or loss of property and must settle their liabilities before leaving the resort’s premises.